Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Lap Quilt for Ricardo

Dull colours huh !!!

Well this quilt project is for a MAN. I’m thinking of making a lap quilt. This is my first time making any quilt for any man (my husband doesn’t get one!) and I found out it was difficult to decide what colour tones to use. I had to consult my hubby several times before I could decide on the colours and pattern.

Last May we (hubby and I) went for a short holiday to UK. The temperature was very chilly, for which we were totally unprepared. We visited my brother-in-law and his wife (Richard and Bev) near Reading and my hubby’s friends (Richard and Marjorie) at Cranleigh.

The memory of chilly weather prompted me to make something warm for all of them. Starting with the difficult one first that is for the male then something girlie and flowery for the ladies.

Coming soooon….......

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see lap quilt!!! What block design are you using??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Biarlah rahsia...LOL...Coming soon...if I can find spare time to start d project...wah besar bunyi project.

    ReplyDelete